Thank you for your interest in Chebucto Wind Field. Our investment opportunities are currently closed and there is no offering document at this time. To discuss where we have invested our shareholders contributions contact Wayne Stobo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Around 200 Nova Scotians have benefited from their local investment in the early development of the Chebucto wind projects.
How have they benefited?
- Development of renewable energy in Nova Scotia
- Equity tax credits and RRSP deferrals
- Support of the local economy
- Attracting international investment in Nova Scotia
- Empowering communities to participate in strategic change
All money raised by Chebucto WindField is invested locally. This creates green jobs in our province and keeps ownership of Nova Scotia’s renewable resources, and the profits they create, in the hands of Nova Scotians.